Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Harbor Cruise in Charleston

A few months ago we lost a very dear friend...David Singleton was a person so full of life that I guess that God just needed to have him back in heaven.  He was in our church foyer group, I know I have written sometime in the past about the foyer dinners and David..at least I think I have.  Tomorrow we go on the our end of the year foyer group cruise and it is dedicated to David. 

David in one of his conservative outfits

So in memory of David I am bring one of his favorite foods Ms. Hamby's Shrimp Salad Sandwiches.  Now sadly the Piggly Wiggly has closed so I can no longer get the official bread of these yummy morsels so I am hoping that the Harris Teeter White bread does the trick.

If you live in the Charleston SC area (hint JuJu) and would like to have a great time for just $15 come join us at the aquarium marina departing at 6:30 tomorrow night.  We are Episcopal so there is lots of food and drink included for that small price.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could make it! I will toast to David and to you guys. What a great tribute to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss...sounds like a nice way to celebrate his life.

    ReplyDelete